Lip Tattooing - Lip Blushing - Lip Liner - Permanent Lips
Enhance the color and shape of your lips with our Pro Lips tattooing service.
Pro lips are $250. Touchups for return clients are $75. Touchups for new clients are regular price $250. We offer deals if you bring friends or get multiple services. Usually around 25% off. Check with us for details at 727-213-8801.
Yes. It is fairly normal for the color to fade after a week or two. Don't worry. It usually comes back over the next fews weeks. If not, we can see how it healed and
Varies greatly, depending on your skin, but average would be about 1-2 years. Lips tend to not last as long as brows or eyeliner.
Depends. We use numbing cream, but lips are sensitive so you are more likely to feel a sting than brows or eyeliner. Everybody makes it through though.
We have 12 lip colors. We have test samples that you can try first to see if you like the color.
The healing time is 8 weeks.
Yes. We can do liner and/or blushing.
No. We just do permanent makeup (cosmetic tattooing).
Yes. Expect your lips to be swollen for a couple days and ice them to keep the swelling to a minimum?
No kissing for about a week. Keep them clean and free of any possible bacteria.
How well you take care of your lips after the permanent makeup procedure will have an impact on the final results. Failure to follow correct procedures, may cause lightening, color changes, or uneven healing. Following these "best practices" will give you the best results.
1) Heal Time - Standard healing time for permanent makeup is 6 weeks with the biggest changes occurring during the first couple weeks.
2) Keep Clean - Clean your lips using soap and water twice a day for at least a week. This is to prevent bacteria from entering the skin and infecting the tattooing area.
3) Healing Cream - Use the lips to keep the tattoo moist for proper healing. Use just a little so oxygen can get to the skin.
4) Makeup - Do not use makeup of at least a week. This is because of the bacteria in makeup.
5) Touchup - For best results, you should wait at least 6 weeks before getting a touchup. The skin needs to be healed properly and the color needs to set. If touchups are done too early, there is a possibility that it could damage the skin.
What problems might occur?
FAQ - Lip Aftercare
My lips hurt, can I use Tylenol?
Yes. Lips can be very painful right after the procedure. You can use Tylenol to ease the pain.
Can I eat?
Yes, but be careful. No spicy food. Eat soft and easy food.
Can I kiss?
No. You need to keep your lips clean and free of bacteria for at least a week.
Do I use the healing cream right away?
Yes, Start using the healing cream right away. It keeps the lips moist and fights bacteria.
I have cold sores. what can I do?
Sometimes the lips procedure can cause cold sores to break out. They will hurt, but will eventually go away. (3-10 days.) You can use some anti-viral meds to try to reduce the cold sores.
I ran out of your healing cream and my lips are still a little dry. What can I use?